Kitesurfing or kiteboarding is one of the most facinating individual activities, where you can have great time in water and feeling the nature and its elements. To learn correctly and safely kitesurfing, you need to take kitesurfing lessons.
How to start with kitesurfing? When to take kitesurfing courses? What is the kitesurfing equipment? Should I rent or buy equipment? All those questions get answered, just contact us email@example.com !
Why to take kitesurfing lesson at Pärnu Surf Center?
1. PART 1 – 110€ (THIS PART CAN BE DONE WITHOUT GOING INTO WATER)
– wind directions and conditions for riding
– Choosing the spot
– Learning wind window
– Trainerkite setup and practise
– Setting up a big kite and safety systems
– International communication signs
– Launching and landing the kite
– Depowering the kite
– Packing the equipment
2. PART 2 – 110€
– Flying the kite in water and relaunching
– Upwind bodydragging
– Bodydragging right and left and downwind
– Exersices for waterstart
– Self rescue
3. Part 3 – 110€
– Getting on board theory and safety
– Learning body position for riding
– Bodydrag with the board
– Waterstart with the board.
– Controlling the speed and riding direction by edging the board
– Right of way rules.
NB! Bigger groups ask price!
If you need personal assistance after the kitecourse or you want to practise tricks or jumps with instructor.
Instructor is riding close by and keeping an eye on your practise. If he sees that you need assistance, then he comes to assist and give learning tips.
We rent kitesurfing gear only to riders who have passed kitesurfing course or they can proof that they are experienced riders.
It is possible to rent different surfing gear with instructors and transport to different events and gathering all over the Estonia.
Rent a waterproof wireless communication device for communicating with your instructor. It is recommended to rent it for watercourses, where distances between instructor and student get bigger. It shortens your learning time multiple time and instructor can give you guidance during your riding.